Antworten auf deine Fragen:
Neues Thema erstellen

Plugin: c4d Vray Tools

F

Fractality

Hallo PSD Tutorial Gemeinde!

The Tools have 3 functions and 2 preset libraries , that make working with Vray Shaders as easy as with c4d shaders. Also you can convert c4d shaders of old scenes quickly to get Vray Standalone ready. It will also be very helpful, once we get VrayRT...

Functions
Vray Shader Mode: You can work with Vray Shader the same way as with c4d shaders. Drag&drop bitmaps from outside c4d or load them with Load Image, they get converted to AdvBitmaps automatically. As you create Filter, Layer, Color, Fusion, Noise, Gradient, Fresnel, Tiles, and Checker Maps, they instantly become their Vray counterpart. For Filter, Layer and Fusion the previous shader becomes the subshader, just like with c4d shaders. Also VrayColorCorrection gains Lightness and Brightness controls like c4d filter!

Vray DR check: Checks materials for Vray Standalone incompatible shaders or material types. Shows you what is wrong and selects those materials.

Vray Shader Convert: Converts Filter, Layer, Color, Fusion, Noise, Gradient, Fresnel, Tiles, and Checker Maps to their Vray Shader counterparts as closely as possible. Optionally it creates backup reference copies of converted materials .

Presets: Two preset files: Vray Effects and Vray Surfaces. For quickly choosing every Vray Shader type. Also some shader settings have been optimized.

Here is an example of the automatic conversion of different shaders, keep in mind that there are certain shader settings, which result in a less similiar conversion.
The first one of the material pairs is always the VrayShader converted one:

I actually converted some old projects in just 20 minutes, where it would have taken me lots of hours of dull work to do it manually, so I couldn´t be bothered.
The workflow for me is: Run Shader Convert with backup, assgin the converted mats and copies to a new layer, so you see them in pairs like above. Adjust manually if needed.
Run original Converter for Vray Bitmaps for non material Bitmaps (lights, enviroments).
Run DR Check to get the materials, which need manual conversion.

Here is a screenshot of the two preset libraries:

Josef Bsharah was so kind to do a very cool video review on the tools, thanks Josef

You can get the plugin now at my site:

Make sure to read the included README, since there are some things you should know.

Or you can go to Josef´s site, he is hosting them as well!

So I hope you like it
c4d Vray Tools are donationware, so if you like them please donate, especially if you use them commercially!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Bilder bitte hier hochladen und danach über das Bild-Icon (Direktlink vorher kopieren) platzieren.
Antworten auf deine Fragen:
Neues Thema erstellen

Willkommen auf PSD-Tutorials.de

In unseren Foren vernetzt du dich mit anderen Personen, um dich rund um die Themen Fotografie, Grafik, Gestaltung, Bildbearbeitung und 3D auszutauschen. Außerdem schalten wir für dich regelmäßig kostenlose Inhalte frei. Liebe Grüße senden dir die PSD-Gründer Stefan und Matthias Petri aus Waren an der Müritz. Hier erfährst du mehr über uns.

Stefan und Matthias Petri von PSD-Tutorials.de

Nächster neuer Gratisinhalt

Stunden
:
:
Minuten
:
:
Sekunden

Neueste Themen & Antworten

Flatrate für Tutorials, Assets, Vorlagen

Zurzeit aktive Besucher